For your comfort, each beautifully furnished room at LeFevre offers:
- King or Queen-size bed
- Fireplaces—wood burning or gas (seasonal)
- Flat-panel television with DVD player
- Free Wireless Internet
- Mini refrigerator
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee
- Pacific Coast down surround pillows
- Speakman shower heads
While at LeFevre, be pampered and enjoy our:
- Daily complimentary continental breakfast which includes: bagels & cream cheese, toasting breads, flavored butters, yogurt, hard-boiled eggs, fresh whole fruit, pastries, juice, and fresh, hot coffee
- Daily housekeeping service
- Seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool
- 1.2 acre lake, "floating" gazebo
- 1-hour daily use of our pedal boat to enjoy the lake
- Use of our stone firepit
- Access to the Galena River Bike Trail, wonderful for walking, running & biking
- Board games, videos,bean bag toss, volleyball, trampoline, and badmitton
- Ice machine and vending
- Gas grill located on the deck adjacent to the pool
- A healthy, smoke-free environment
- Amazing views and unforgettable sunsets, featuring panoramic tri-state views
Nestled on 100 acres of peaceful countryside just a
mile-and-a-half from downtown Galena, LeFevre Inn & Resort
is perfect for your next getaway, reunion, destination wedding
or business retreat! Ask us about private spa services.
CHECK IN / OUT
Our guaranteed check-in time is anytime after 3:00 pm. Check out is by 11:00 am.
We require a prepayment/advance deposit of the first night's room and tax at time of booking.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover
cards are accepted.
We require a seven day notice, prior to date of arrival, for cancellation or modification of your reservation. Failure to do so will result in a complete forfeiture of your prepayment/advance deposit. A thirty day notice, prior to date of arrival, for cancellation or modification is required for any reservation consisting of five rooms or more.
We do NOT charge a resort fee.